Monday, October 29, 2012

I am falling...

I am falling way behind on mu book buying recently.  I have been reading non stop of course, I notice that I am getting a little nerves to see my stack dwindle in size. I have ups my kindle purchases, but it just isn’t the same as holding a book in your hands. You can feel the progress in your hands and your right and loses the weight and your left gains it. I love mu kindle don’t get me wrong, my husband will tell you as much, but it’s just not the same.

Anyways, I really need to buy some more books.. Shh, don’t let my husband find out.. he kind of this I have an addiction problem to books. I don’t see how that could be a problem though. Anyone who decides to read this post, if you wouldn’t mind leaving me some recommendation, anything goes, I would be grateful. 

Well, that is my little rant for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment