Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review: Eden Forest

Eden ForestEden Forest by Aoife Marie Sheridan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aoife brings something different to the world of paranormal books. When Sarajanes mother goes missing, her and Josh, her best friend, search for her every Sunday. Everyone believes the worst but Sarajane feels her mother is still out there, so she keeps looking. While everyone is trying to act happy and move on there is still the heaviness of losing their mother/wife in the house. Josh has asked Sarajane to the ball, he wants to get her mind off her mother for a little while, and he also wants to confess his love to her. Things are about to change when a man Sarajane has never met comes up to her and asked her dance. Tristan has been sent to find Sarajane to bring her to where her mother has been all this time. Sarajane is about to discover, advanture, love, loss, and her destiny.

For me the beginning of the book was a little slow, but it picked up fast and I didn’t want to put it down. I think that Aoife did a great job on describing the world of Saskia and brought me right there beside Sarajane on her journey. There was a few times I was left wanting to know more about some characters but maybe that will come in the next book. Sarajane is a strong willed woman and will stop at nothing to save the people she loves. I think that is part of why I loved this book so much. I did want to smack the King up side the head a few times though, but I guess that is part of why he makes a good king.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. This is on my TBR list. I have to read another book first, and then I'm starting on this one. Can't wait. After reading your review, I think I'll like it.

    ReplyDelete