Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thoughtless:Review

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although I loved Thoughtless There where a few times I just wanted to shack Kiera, so that is why I have it 4 stars instead of 5. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take.

“For Almost two years now, Kiera’s boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she’s ever wanted: loving, tender, and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their loves together- Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university-everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple aprt. Feeling lonely,confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source- a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he’s purely a friend she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes… and none of them will ever be the same”

Oh, how things can change in such a short time. You love someone so much to move across the country to stay with them and than the unthinkable happens. There was so much emotion going on in this book from all the main characters and it was hard not to feel what they were feeling. Once that roller coaster started you just had to hold your breath. Denny is such a sweet heart and you feel for him, but you want to know why he just couldn’t talk to Kiera first. Kellan, well what can I say about him, he was hot, seamy, a rock- god sweetheart, and some other unappealing words come to mind as well, but you just can’t help wanting to hold him, maybe sometimes slap him. Kiera, AHH, I loved her and I wanted to strangle her, I think I would be friends with her is I knew her. My little secret, I wanted to know more of Griffen’s escapades, I know it was not really part of the story, but I always kinda of like the bad guy, I hope we get to see a little more of him in Effortless when it comes out.

This book is more of a New Adult genre so for me it is a little under my age, but close enough that I can still relate and the storyline could happen to anyone not just a 21 year old.

I would recommend you go out and get this book, you won’t be able to put it down and you will be itching for the next book. Witch will be out next month(?) I think, I hope. I don’t think I will be able to last much longer than that. What I wouldn’t give for a copy of it now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment