Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Review of If You Give A Rake A Ruby

If You Give a Rake a Ruby (Jewels of the Ton, #2)If You Give a Rake a Ruby by Shana Galen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I thought I loved When you give a Duke a Diamond, but If you GIve a Rake a Ruby took me to a place beyond love. Shana Galen has done it again.

As the Marchioness of Mystery, Fallon is the Diamond that loves her name in the paper, and has many selects in her past that not even the other Diamond know about. Warrick Fitzhugh is a spy and one of the Diamonds in the Rough, when someone is out to kill him, he will stop at nothing to find who wants him dead, evan if this means blackmailing Fallon. Being a great spy Warrick is good and finding out information that was meant to stay hidden. When he finds out who Fallon was before she became the Marchioness of Mystery, he uses her and her past to help save is life. Along this road Fallon and Warrick but heads left and right and what started as blackmail turns into something more.

Fallon never expected anyone to find out about her past, but when it is in danger of being exposed she has no chose but to help Warrick. There is danger around every corner and Fallon is forced to stay at Fitzhugh’s townhouse while they continue there search. Spending so much time in a house with the charming Fitzhugh will have a Lady doing things she swore she would never do again. When faced with danger and finding true love with someone who she can never have, will Fallon push open her heart or keep it protected from the heartache she knows will come.

Fallon is definitely more my type of Lady than Juliette was, don’t get me wrong I loved her story too but Fallon, is hot and seductive and a badass. Who doesn’t love a woman that can pick locks and than have a passionate sex sense. Warrick may not be handsome, but he gas a gentle heart and his issues show us a side of him that we wouldn’t see if he could hind it. I have fallen in love with Shana Galens writing and I can not wait for Lily’s story to be told.

If you love Historical Romances, with some slow and passionate sex, with a little bit of danger than you must pick up this book and give it a go. Be warned you will be hooked.

I received this book from the publisher though netgalley for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment