Saturday, March 23, 2013

In the Stack


So it has been a while since I have done an “In the Stack” post. I have been reading non-stop it feels like and I have read a lot of good books and I am sorry I haven’t kept you up to date on them. But if you want to see what I have been reading just check out my goodreads profile, it’s all there. Theres even some reviews there that are not on the blog. So lets get down to business. The up coming books I have on my list to read are:


On the kindle:

Lady Maggie’s Secret Scandal by Grace Burrowes 








Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker (netgalley)











On the Ipad:

Silencing Breath by Joanne Brothwell (from the author)







Forest of the Forsaken by Joanne Brothwell (from the author)









Purchased Paperbacks books:

Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward








Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward








The Dark Heroine by Abigail Gibbs








Broken by Megan Heart








Deeper by Megan Heart






S-E-C-R-E-T by L. Marie Adeline







Reckless by S.C. Stephens










Nights Circus by Erin Morganstren








So these are the books ill be readying next.

No comments:

Post a Comment