Thursday, November 8, 2012

Review: Order of the Dimensions

Review: Order of the Dimensions


         "When Jane Kremowski first
began her graduate studies in physics
 at Madison State University in Wisconsin, little did she know where her work would take her. Now, she is embroiled in a multitude of dimensions all leading to different outcomes. She and her colleagues therefore must act wisely in order to take and keep away the Order of Dimension from falling into the wrong hands for the sake of her loved ones”






    For me, while I found the story interesting, it was a slow read for me. The idea of traveling though different dimensions and with the right calculations you can either remember what happened before or you could be completely oblivious.  Although, I liked the plot of the book, I felt that the characters were not developed enough and kept you wanting more from them, it was hard to make any connection.There were some grammatical errors but nothing that can’t be fixed. I also had a hard time keeping track of all  the schools mentioned because it was nothing but three letter initials being used.

 Irene brings us into a world that is full of “what ifs” where the world is endanger of a take over and loved ones maybe lost forever. Jane’s world is brought upside down when she is wakes up in another Dimension after “man in black” dropped in on a demonstration of the Multiverser. In this new Dimension, Jane is married to Anton Zelov. Anton is the antagonist for most of this book, he is an ex-KGB agent who is very intelligent, conniving, attractive and dangerous. Anton wants to control the world and all of it’s dimensions. Zelov plan is to take over all the Dimension and place people into the Dimension he feels that they will be move beneficial. While Jane and her friends  try and take down Dr. Zelov and protect the people they love. Jane maybe the protagonist in this book but Anton brings all the adventure into the book  and I think he is the one who makes it worth reading.

 Irene Helenowski describes the dimensions in detail to help the reader know the difference between them but I also felt it dragged the book and it was still confusing when jumping dimensions. Over all I would recommend this book to anyone interested in science fiction and the endless possibility that come with time-travel or traveling though dimensions

**This book was given to me by  the Author for my honest review






3 comments:

  1. Saw you on Book Blogs and decided to take a look at your blog. Following you now. Hope you like my blog too :)

    LadyBug @ Coffee Break

    ReplyDelete
  2. The premise of this book sounds really interesting. I think I would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. I've read this book as well. Following you on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete