Friday, January 11, 2013

Review of Love Unscripted by Tina Reber

Love Unscripted (Love, #1)Love Unscripted by Tina Reber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

this book brought my emotions all over the place at the the end. at the start of the book everything seemed great. there was everyday antics of a small town bar owner with a broken heart, and you just know that something is going To happen. now, this was a long book and by that I mean the first 75% was fairly life changing. yes, there are the ups and downs but once you pass that .75 mark the action and heartache just shaders your world. Everything was to good to be true, Ryan showed his true colors to Taryan and they hit it off great. But of corse no matter who you are life is going to show you how much you can handle, and these two can handle an apocalypse. I love the main characters and even the supporting characters hold their own. At times I wanted to shack these two and tell hem how stupid they were being, but someone else did that job for me. I could it put this book down even when I tried, once I was getting towards the end I had to leave for work, all day at work I just kept thinking what is going o happen next. It was also at a critical point in their relationship and my emotion were all over the place, needing the answers. Finally at midnight I got all my answers and man was it worth it. There are some really great lines in this book that portray the personalities of these characters perfectly. They also leave you breathless,giddy,shattered,bleeding,broken, I could go on with everything you feel in this book. Tins research shows in the book with the details of life as a movie star with adoring fans, paparazzi, and the work that actually goes into being an actor. I have to say that I enjoyed this book and can't wait to find out what happens next

I received this book from the publisher though net galley for my honest review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment